Tax lawyer, Tax consultant and lawyer
He was born in 1966
Lawyer since 1996
Tax consultant since 2000
Tax lawyer since 2008
Raimund Gönnewig is a tax lawyer, tax consultant and lawyer.
He studied law at the Universities of Osnabrück, Freiburg and Hamburg, and passed his first state examination in law at the University of Munich, which was followed by his legal traineeship and the second state examination in law.
Raimund Gönnewig gained international experience in 1994/95 during his time working abroad in a law firm in Japan (Tokyo). He speaks English fluently.
He qualified as a lawyer in 1996. At first, he gained many years of experience in tax consultancy at a law firm in Frankfurt am Main.
In 2000 he qualified as a tax consultant, and he specialised as a tax lawyer in 2008.
He specialises in tax law.
- Rechtsanwaltskammer Frankfurt a.M., Bockenheimer Anlage 36, 60322 Frankfurt a.M.
- Steuerberaterkammer Hessen, Bleichstraße 1, 60313 Frankfurt am Main
- Steuerberaterverband Hessen e.V.
- Anwaltverein Darmstadt und Südhessen e.V.
- Darmstädter Juristische Gesellschaft e.V.
- Deutsch-Rumänische Juristenvereinigung e.V.
- DATEV e.G.